Gang Bangin!





Now that I've finished the Pirates for my first game at BOYL14 I need to move on to figures for the other games. So far I've signed up for 4 games. RT pirate shenanigans with Cheetor, then a confrontation bring and bash GM'ed by Asslessman, the Rt GorkaMorka bash and a Sensei head to head between at least 7 of us in a Highlander style fight to the finish. The Jalopy is well on it's way and I'll get round to it soon. The Sensei have been done for ages and just needs a bit of a clean up.
Which leaves us with the confrontation game. The plan is to do 3 gangs that I can bring along for other people to use. The second gang that I've put together is this kit-bashed Tech Gang.

Five figures armed with various nasty close combat arms, two plasma pistols, a hand flamer, a bolt pistol and a plasma gun. Should be a nasty little gang!

Here they are next to the other gang that are ready to get painted.



A run of the mill hive gang armed with autoguns and pistols and a nice meaty heavy stubber.

Another conversion that I did ages ago was this Navigator, you can't see it from this picture but he has part of a chaos star painted on his cloak and his clothes so I see him as a renegade, lured to the dark ways by the things he has seen in the warp.

I've been on a bit of a mission to get some of these Paranoia trooper. I always liked the 'Vulture warriors from dimension x meet plenty of cheerful orks with plasma cannon' scenario from White Dwarf and buying an old copy of the Paranoia rules, I love the background and daftness of the universe.
I won a blister of the troopers on Ebay and at a reasonable price. I was all excited about breathing in genuine '80s nottingham air upon opening the blister!

But it had already been opened and sellotaped back together. Oh well. I didn't feel guilty about tearing it open anymore.

Comments

  1. Great looking gangs! That Tech gang is really nasty with all the plasma weaponry. Your navigator looks fantastic too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of pieces is superb, what an inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment