Stealers

After spending most of yesterday trying to decide what to paint today (no kids, no wife, house to myself) I cut down my original plan if doing 40 orcs and decided instead to paint some Genestealer Hybrids.
All classic sculpts, some of which I've bought, some I've traded and a couple I lucked on.


Here they are skulking around in the Nananphelion base. 
I'll hopefully get a game in tomorrow when I go up to see Linz before them heading further north for Neil's stag.

Here is a pic with different lighting. I'll see if I can paint a Purestrain tomorrow to back them up and I might even try and paint a squad of Orks that I undercoated and I obviously need to get these guys based! I'll leave painting the Patriarch for another day!
Cheers

Comments

  1. Lovely old hybrid stealers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely paint up. Very envious of your collection. I only ever had some of the hideous plastic ones that went away in some ebaying/cleaning up of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dark pink is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very nice! Now you just need an ork hybrid or two and a limo. Possibly a possessed purestrain for full on RT cult completeness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool to see some more colours than just pûrple on those Hybrids, suits them fine. Will you chnage the traditionnal colours on the purestrains too ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool old figures and a superb paint job, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've been playing In The Emperor's Name and last game I ran with Gene Stealers. These guys look awesome. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loads of character in those models, and you've done a fine job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work as ever! Stealer cults are automatically awesome, and you've done a great job on them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment